Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wow

So, these past 5 days have been way too crazy as I mentioned in my last post. I moved back down to NC for the time being, which leaves me with much mixed emotion right now. At the moment, I feel kinda like I'm in a fog with no real footing in my life. I had routine in Baltimore and everything was stable. Now... not so much. We'll see. I'm quite sure this is the right thing to do, I just didn't anticipate it being so hard.

Besides my life being turned upside down and rearranged, running is going ok. I tried to go running at the beach today, but that really didn't work out too well. However, I did a lot of cross training today by riding bikes on the beach and taking a nice 45 minute walk, so I think I'll be ok. I'm hopeful to get up early on thursday and go running down the main drag in Edisto along all of the beach stores and seafood restaurants. I just need to make sure I don't slack off too much because the marathon relay is a reality now. Our team name is 3 curls and a mustache, and I'm getting uber pumped about running. It should be a blast. :)

As you can probably all see, I had to change the layout of my blog. This is because I just recently got a Mac and the old layout did not work well with Safari. So, I just spend the last hour tweaking this layout instead. We'll see how it goes. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I'm tried of editing html, so it will probably stand for a while.

2 comments:

Beth said...

So what do you mean for the time being?

SuperDave said...

Black blog is cool!
To me there is nothing better than running at the beach. Take advantage of it. The humidity can be difficult at times though, but as long as you have that "normal" breeze it makes things better. Are you doing the half relay or the full marathon relay or something else?