Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Curse the Migraines!

Well, my plans for running yesterday came to a screeching halt after a migraine claimed most of my afternoon. I hate migraines. I honestly considered becoming a neurologist just so I could try and find a cure for them. They always hit at the most inappropriate times and are entirely debilitating. Alas, I am hopeful to go running today, but it is supposed to pour. Not just rain, but downpour. I don’t think it is safe to run in a lightening storm, so the running might be out today too. *sighs* I really want to run, I really do. I just wish my body and weather would cooperate with me. I think building a routine will be easy if I could just get started! We’ll try today and if not then Thursday. I promise one of these days I’ll blog about my running time and not about the weather…

No comments: